When is Neverland Festival 2019?
Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th July 2019
What is the address?
Neverland will be held at the known festival terrain Megaland (also known as ‘Pinkpop terrain’). You can navigate towards the address below. Please follow the signs when you get near the terrain!
6372 XC Landgraaf
What is the minimum age to visit Neverland?
You have to be at least 18+ years old to enter Neverland Festival 2019. There are no exceptions regarding this rule.
The following payment methods are made available for you:
Early Bird tickets
Super Early Bird Day ticket: 38,-
Super Early Bird Weekend ticket: 64,-
Early Bird Day ticket: 40,-
Early Bird Weekend ticket: 67,-
Late Early Bird Day ticket: 42,-
Late Early Bird Weekend ticket: 70,-
Adventure Day ticket: 48,-
Adventure Weekend ticket: 78,-
Late Day Ticket: 60,-
Late Weekend ticket: 95,-
Purchase your tokens in advance and get rewarded with free tokens!
You can order your tokens in our ticketshop: select the tickets you want and select the desired amount of tokens in the second menu.
Need a perfect Xmas gift? Buy your Neverland Tickets combined with a Christmas card. You can select this option in the checkout menu.
Steps to get this exclusive present:
- You order a ticket
- You select the option Christmas Card
- You fill in your personal info
- You receive your Christmas Card in combination with your ticket a few days prior to Christmas.
Be aware: This option is available till the 9th of December 2018.
Travel plan Neverland Festival 2019
KISS & RIDE
Kiss & Ride is a wise option when you are going to a festival. Follow the signing from the Kiss & Ride in the Einsteinstraat near the roundabout.
By Car / Parking
Drive safe and responsible! You can get a parking ticket for Neverland via the webshop. Follow the signing towards the Neverland parking.
Please pay attention, it is nog possible to have your car parked overnight.
If you live nearby it is wise and healthy to come by bike. You can park your bike near the Neverland entrance. Follow the signing towards the bicycle storage.
Will you be flying in to Neverland 2019? There are many airports surrounding the festival within an hour traveling time:
– Maastricht/Aachen airport (half an hour travel time)
– Eindhoven airport (1 hour travel time)
– Düsseldorf airport (1 hour travel time)
– Köln / Cologne airport (1 hour travel time)
– Luik/Liege Airport (1 hour travel time)
– Bruxelles/ Brussel Airport (1,5 hour travel time)
– Anvers/ Antwerp (1,5 hour travel time)
Returning from Neverland by train?
By purchasing a ticket with our travel partner Festicket, it is an easy and a comfortable journey to and back from Neverland.
Festival ground opening hours
Saturday 13 July 2018 12:30 – 23:59 – ENTRANCE CLOSES 21:00!
Sunday 14 July 2018 12:30 – 22:59 – ENTRANCE CLOSES 21:00!
Nothing is more important to us then making sure everyone has a safe festival experience at Neverland. Everyone that works at and with Neverland will be making sure every visitor has the best experience they can have.
You as a visitor also play an important role in creating a safe festival. Please make sure to involve Security when an unsafe situation arises. Make sure to always follow instructions of the Security teams and the Organisation. In case there are extreme situations we’ll make sure to inform everyone. Have a good party, but mostly a safe one!
Food & Drinks
– You cannot bring your own food or drinks onto the festival terrain. Neverland has made sure that we have the best food & drinks experience available and there is enough for everyone!
– Visitors that need to bring specific, special food items for medical reasons need to bring a doctors note / diabetescard and show it to Security at the entrance. If you have questions please contact us beforehand. Please note that items packaged in glass are NEVER allowed.
– There will be free water available at the toilets.
– When the weather is extremely hot we’ll have extra measures & waterpoints at the terrain to make sure you won’t get too thirsty!
During the festival Alpine will have their products available for purchase. Please note that we advise to wear ear protection at all times, especially when near the front of stages where decibels can be extremely high.
We maintain a zero tolerance policy. Please read our house rules for more information.
During Neverland we will have an Info stand available for all your questions.
Will be announced at a later date
Our tip: Leave your phone in your locker & enjoy Neverland through your own eyes instead of your phone ;)!
What can I bring to the festival terrain?
– Small backpacks en small purses, preferable seethrough;
– Digital cameras without interchangeable lens;
– Flag poles (maximum 2cm broad en maximum 2 meters long);
– Sunscreen (only small packages, no sprays);
– Bubble blower;
– Drink and food in any package (including camel bags or backpack with water bag);
– Flyers, stickers and/or other promotional expressions;
– Mind-expanding substances including nitrous oxide cartridges;
– Toxic, flammable or explosive materials;
– Glass, tin cans and/or plastic bottles;
– Glow sticks, ‘fairy lights, laserpen and other lights with bundled steel;
– Big backpacks;
– Animals and/or pets;
– Strollers and buggies;
– Stools, folding chairs and/or steps;
– Air cushions and other inflatable objects and furniture such as poufs;
– Markers (thick not erasable felt pen);
– Refills for e-cigarettes;
– Unmanned aerial vehicles (Such as UAV & drones);
– Umbrellas, parasols and party tents;
– Blankets, blankets or plastic sheets to sit on;
– Professional equipment such as photo, audio, image and other recording equipment is not permitted. Through the organization all cameras with interchangeable lenses are seen as professional and are therefore not allowed.
– Provocative or face-covering clothing;
– Mobility scooters;
– Selfie sticks;
– Inline skates, bikes, steps and or skateboards;
– Spray cans;
– Sound horns;
– Bells, (gas) horns and other soundmakers;
– Football shirts and other club clothes (motorclubs etc.);
– Fireworks, flares and/or confetti shooters;
– Walking sticks with the exception of crutches;
– Weapons, chains or other objects that can be used as weapons or disrupt the order;
– Water pipes, shisha’s or bongs;
– And other dangerous objects.
In case of doubt, the supervisor of the security decides at the entrance.